Computer Aided Engineering
- State-of-the-art design solid modeling system
- Die simulation and Blank Development
- 2D/3D CAD Software, engineering workstations
CNC & TRADITIONALMACHINING
- Full Iintegration of math data for all
- 24/7 lights out capable
- Precision parts, milled parts & assemblies
- 60" Maximum Coil Width
- (2) 156" 1,000 ton Presses coil feed and straightening equipment
Welcome to Carroll Tool & Die Co. Website
Since 1983 Carroll Tool and Die Company has been an industry leader in Progressive and Transfer Die Solutions for the Metal Forming Industry.
Our 38,296 Square Foot Design and Manufacturing Facility was designed by us and custom built to our specifications. This foundation coupled with vast and modern equipment capabilities gives us a wide array of processing options for the most demanding tooling requirements.
From concept to production, we have the experience and capabilities in house to control the quality, cost and delivery of your next tooling package
Contact us today for a quote or feasibility study.
Progressive and Transfer Die to 240”/ 2,000 tons